NEW PASSPORT FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 16
Required Documents (Please submit Original documents + 1 set of photocopies)
- Duly completed Form “K” (Includes the Declaration) and Consent Letter signed by both parents
- Three Passport Size Colour Photographs (3.5cm *4.5cm)
- Sri Lankan original Birth Certificate
- Sri Lankan Citizenship Certificate (Applicable only if you are born outside Sri Lanka, If it has not yet been received please attached a copy of the yellow receipt issued by the Consulate when you apply for the Birth Certificate for your child )
- Current Passport (If applicable: Copies of Bio Data Page and observation page)
- a Document to prove continuation of Sri Lankan citizenship (a valid visa, a resident card, certificate of not obtaining citizenship, asylum/refugee rejection letter or an affidavit
- Original Marriage Certificate of parents.
- Passports of parents. ( Copies of Bio Data Page and observation page)If it is not available please submit an affidavit.
- Death Certificates of Parent/s (If applicable)
- Divorce Certificate/ Court decision along with the custodianship of the child if parents are divorced.(If applicable)
- Dual Citizenship document (submit photocopies of both sides)
- Foreign Passport (Applicable only for dual Citizenship holders)
- If you wish to fill the cage of profession as “Student”, please provide the letter of enrollment received from the School/College.
- If you apply a Passport for a adopted child following additional documents are required. (1.Certificate of adoption, 2. Court Order, 3. A letter from the Commissioner of Probation and Child Care)